ATC-Design

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATC-Design, Virtual Tuning and drawing Forum

5 posters

DM IS DEAD YO!

ashb
    ashb

DM IS DEAD YO! Empty DM IS DEAD YO!

Post by ashb Sun May 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Well yeh...Thoughts? Good thing, bad thing, indifferent?

Personally I'm a bit saddend but I think I could see it's demise coming one way or another...I mean there was a noticeable difference when registration was cracked open again and new admin/mods were elected. I guess we'll have to be a little less liberal this time around. I like the idea of NGG and I can see work's already being put in to make it happen which is proof of the DM spirit Very Happy
    Back on topic, I'm not so fussed or as fussed as I thought I'd be but i'm a little like...'that's a part of my online life i'll never have bck' sorta thing...Well..Anyone else?
    Opeo2
    Opeo2

DM IS DEAD YO! Empty Re: DM IS DEAD YO!

Post by Opeo2 Sun May 10, 2009 3:22 pm

It isnt dead you wankstain Razz... well ive been told Pauls re-configuring the re-release so that he can remain in the space and fabric of time as we know it, in the past, present and the furure, you see the problem started when DM-Admin had an evil plot to kill him with a bake potato, there for he must go back in time, and turn off the cooker, this all started back in 1994 when DM-Admin was nothing but a Chip, hence the bake potato...
    ashb
    ashb

Post by ashb Sun May 10, 2009 3:33 pm

If it isn't dead then how comes talk of a new forum to replace dm is here on the same forum?? duh....
    Slim-Jim
    Slim-Jim

Post by Slim-Jim Mon May 11, 2009 6:57 am

its blatently dead, when i typed in the url i got a message saying it dont exist basically. so yeah digimods or visionit probly thought enoug is enough and just wiped it.
    Opeo2
    Opeo2

Post by Opeo2 Mon May 11, 2009 10:24 am

Ok, may be dead, but there's abit of talk about paul changing servers so he has to swap everthing over, personally i don't know whats going on..
    ATC-Design
    ATC-Design
    Admin

Post by ATC-Design Mon May 11, 2009 10:33 am

The situation with DM..according to crazy richard...

i'm affraid there is something really really wrong with dm .
    i'm sure you noticed but i thought this way i could explain some things

first of all there has been some similair things like this lately , vision-it and pete doing stuff without telling me the admin ...or members of staff
    the only one who knows things is lee d
    that feels stupid and hounestly makes you wonder what they think sometimes ...
    so suddenly dm went off-line and i thought maybe the server is down for a couple of hours ..
    then day 2 and day 3 i knew something was wrong , and hounestly did not like the fact i got no mail or notification..
    i mailed pete (digimods) twice and got no response
    his own personal site is still running www.digimods.co.uk and he did not state anything about the forum being down

the fact is dm forums do not belong to him but are owned by vision-it and since they (i found out trough lee d ) stopped and went on under a new comapny name > http://www.conceptbs.com/ it must be they just shut us down

vision-it dous not exist anymore and that was part of our url for the forum (http://digimods.e-visionit.co.uk/index.php).
    i mailed them twice through the new company site and got no response..

i'm so mad because we deserve better then this ...
    loads of time invested , a very good running forum

so just to let you know i dont know anything more then this and also dont know what will happen

i think dm is dead , i hope otherwise

greetings richard
    iCandi
    iCandi

Post by iCandi Tue May 12, 2009 1:07 pm

So sad to hear... well untill its up and running again (hopefully)
    You are all welcome to stay here guys Smile
    Opeo2
    Opeo2

Post by Opeo2 Tue May 12, 2009 2:07 pm

ashb wrote:If it isn't dead then how comes talk of a new forum to replace dm is here on the same forum?? duh....

Sorry if i offended you, it was only a joke Embarassed

Anyway, i dont really know whats going on but i have been re-directed from dm to the http://www.conceptbs.com before, so nothing new there, their is talk that pauls just changing servers but this is taking alot of time now, but whatevers wrong one of us is bound to hear of it or see it somwhere and pass it on so we'll probably know soon, i kinda think its went bust tbh but still have abit of faith.. sad really
    ashb
    ashb

Post by ashb Tue May 12, 2009 2:41 pm

tbh whether they change the servers or not it's not gonna change their attitude to the forums. Ask some mod from dm and tread lightly and you may just see what i'm on about...
    Opeo2
    Opeo2

Post by Opeo2 Tue May 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Very true, DM has gone downhill latley, but no doubt ill miss it as a forum, hell its one of my only ones..
    iCandi
    iCandi

Post by iCandi Wed May 13, 2009 2:36 am

Well, im member of both DM, PSU, ATC and a couple other forums. So im not taking any side. I see no reason to miss a forum in advantage for others..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content